Let's Start Up
Startup Innovation & Incubation Centre, IIT Kanpur
SIIC IITK offers a robust R&D ecosystem with a wide range of in-house laboratory facilities.
- Major Focus Areas: Tech for tribal, AI
- Mentors Associated: Mr. Chand Das, Mr. Sanjiv Verma, Mr. Sanjay Banerjee, Mr. Debadatta Mishra, Mr. Deep Mishra
- No. of Incubated Startups: 100+
- National/International Collaborations: REC, HDFC Bank, ICICI Securities
- Association Partnership: IIT Kanpur
- Government Schemes Availed: GoI, MSME, DST
- Investor Linkages: Infoedge, Citi, Tata trusts
NSUT IIF will create an ecosystem that will foster, support innovation and knowledge-based entrepreneurship amongst the NSUT community leading to the creation of wealth and social value through successful ventures.
- Major Focus Areas: Healthcare, Technology
- Mentors Associated: Prof. JP Saini, Prof. Prerna Gaur, Prof. MPS Bhatia
- No. of incubated startups: 18
- Corporate Partners: Aws activate
- National/International Collaborations: AICTE
- Association Partnership: Institution’s Innovation Council
- Government Schemes Availed: MSME, Niti AAyog
- Investor Linkages: NSUT
IIITD Innovation & Incubation Center
IIITD Innovation & Incubation Center is actively involved in developing the paradigm of entrepreneurial mindset & environment of ideating, creating and commercializing the ventures aligned to the core theme of incubation center.
- Major Focus Areas: Mobile computing, IoT, Cyber security, Robotics, Data Science
- Mentors Associated: Alok Nikhil Jha, Anupam Saronwala, Anand Srivastava
- No. of Incubated Startups: 30+
- Corporate Partners: SyndiCap Venture Partner
- National/International Collaborations: AWS, Zoho
- Academic/Association Partnerships: Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
- Government Schemes Availed: GoI, UpStart INUP
- Investor Linkages: Indian Angel Network
IGDTUW Anveshan Foundation
‘IGDTUW Anveshan Foundation’ is committed to contribute its best in the development of Start-up Ecosystem in India. Anveshan believes in capturing and nurturing entrepreneurial talent to convert them future leaders. Anveshan facilitates through both, physical and virtual incubation.
- Major Focus Areas: Women led enterprises (Sector Agnostic)
- Mentors Associated: Amit Singal, Dr. Manas Mandal, Prem Sibbal, Shrikant Sinha, Dr. S P Mishra, Dr. J C Pande
- No. of incubated startups: 20
- Corporate Partners: HDFC SmartUp, IBM, Nexus Startup Hub, CISCO, Nasscom Foundation, Project Defy
- National/International Collaborations: GiZ, WISE Community, Rekhi Foundation
- Academic/Association Partnerships: Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women
- Government Schemes Availed: a) NIDHI TBI, DST, GoI, b) ESDP, O/o Development Commissioner, MoMSME and c) Government of NCT of Delhi Incubation Scheme
Electropreneur Park Delhi
Under the aegis of Ministry of IT and Electronics, Electropreneur Park will primarily aspire to contribute to the ESDM growth story of India.
- Major Focus Areas: R&D, Innovation, Entrepreneurship in the ESDM sector
- No. of Incubated Startups: 57
- Academic/Association Partnerships: University of Delhi
- Government Schemes Availed: Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Investor Linkages: CSR
Amity Innovation Incubator
Amity Innovation Incubator which is a registered ‘not for profit’ society supported by an advisory body consisting of industrialists, venture capitalists, technical specialists and managers established to help entrepreneurs realize their dreams through a range of infrastructure, business advisory, mentoring and financial services.
- Major Focus Areas: Online gaming, Clinical research, SAAS based IT
- No. of incubated startups: 10
- Corporate Partners: Delhi Metro, Greensocs
- National/International Collaborations: Microsoft,LG electronics
- Academic/Association Partnerships: Amity University
- Government Schemes Availed: DST,Ministry of Science & Technology, GOI
- Investor Linkages: Amity Inovation Fund,Amity Capital Ventures
DTU - Innovation and Incubation Foundation
DTU INNOVATION AND INCUBATION FOUNDATION aims to bring together the entrepreneurial passions to converge on a common platform.
- Major Focus Areas: Social Media Marketing, Food Startup, Technology, EV
- Mentors Associated: Prof. Jai Prakash Saini, Prof. M N Doja, Prof. S. K. Garg
- No. of Incubated Startups: 25
- Corporate Partners: DTU
- National/International Collaborations: Institute’s Innovation Council
- Academic/Association Partnerships: DTU
- Government Schemes Availed: Ministry of Education
- Investor Linkages: DTU
Atal Incubation Centre - BIMTECH
AIC-BIMTECH was started in 2018, as a sector-agnostic business incubator, coupled with the availability of industry experts to mentor startups.
- Major Focus Areas: BioTech, E-commerce, FinTech
- Mentors Associated: Utkarsh Amitabh, Vikrant Karandikar
- No. of incubated startups: 100+
- Corporate Partners: DAWS, Zoho, PayU, MSG
- National/International Collaborations: IBM Cloud, FGS
- Academic/Association Partnerships: Birla Institute of management technology
- Government Schemes Availed: Startup seed fund scheme, Niti Aayog, Startup India
- Investor Linkages: Meity startup hub
Sharda Launchpad Federation
Sharda Launchpad Federation is a professional business incubator established by Sharda University and registered under Section 8 of Company Act 2013. It is established with the vision to promote startup ecosystem where purpose driven high impact ideas are nurtured into sustainable business. We extensively work on business models and market strategies of the startups till they have convincingly strong value proposition to raise the funds from private investors and Government funding agencies.
Sharda Launchpad is also extending support to the founders who are willing to establish not- for-profit organizations working on UN-SDGs such as Zero Hunger, No Poverty, Quality Education and Good Health, Clean Water and Sustainable Cities.
- Major Focus Areas: AgriTech, HealthTech, EduTech, Drones, EVs, Web3.0, D2C, UN-SDGs
- No. of Incubated Startups: 50+
- Corporate Partners: Amazon Web Services, PHD Chamber of Commerce
- National/International Collaborations: iHUB Divyasampark IIT Roorkee, Unicorn Gateway Serice – TSG, MSME Chamber of Commerce, Fundenable – Fortemagna Advisors Pvt. Ltd., E&M Global, TOMARS Dubai, Bloomgrid Accelerator Pvt. Ltd.
- Academic/Association Partnership: Sharda University – India & Uzbekistan, E&M Global, Ministry of Education Innovation Cell, Wadhwani Foundation
- Government Schemes Availed: Ministry of MSME, UP Startup Policy Govt. of UP
- Investors Linkages: TSG, We Founder Circle, Edupreneur Village, Fortemagna Advisors
TBI-KIET Group of Institutions
TBI-KIET is a registered body under Society Registration Act 1860 as Krishna Path Incubation Society-TBI in 2007. TBI-KIET was jointly promoted by NSTEDB, Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India and KIET Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad.
- Major Focus Areas: Technology, Logistics, Supply Chain, Healthcare
- Mentors Associated: Mr. Vivek Singh, Mr. Srijan Pal Singh, Mr. Praphull Jha
- No. of incubated startups: 125+
- Academic/Association Partnerships: KIET GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS
- Government Schemes Availed: MSME,Startup India
- Investor Linkages: National Science & Technology Entrepreneurpship Development Board, Govt. of India
Shiv Nadar AIC Research Foundation
AIC at Shiv Nadar University, Delhi NCR is a tech agnostic hardware-focused premier incubation center established in 2017 with the support of AIM Niti Aayog to foster the culture of innovation and entrepreneurship across the length and breadth of the country.
- Major Focus Areas: Industry 4.0, Robot and Robotic Process Automation, Additive Manufacturing, Life Science, EV & Power Batteries, Women Led Startups
- Mentors Associated: Ajay Muttreja, Pradeep Mehra, Harpreet Singh, Nipun Mehra
- Number of Incubated Startups: 55
- Corporate Partners: Headstart, HCL, 3D Experience Lab
- National/International Collaborations: HCL, GoogleCloud
- Academic/Association Partnerships: Shiv Nadar University
- Government Schemes Availed: Startup India, Niti Aayog
- Investor Linkages: InvestoNet
Indigram Labs Foundation
Indigram Labs Foundation (ILF) was founded in 2015, as a Technology Business Incubator with the support of NSTEDB, DST, GoI.
- Major Focus Areas: Agri/AgriTech, Food/FoodTech, CleanAgri (Tech.), Rural HealthCare
- Mentors Associated: Dr. V. V. Sadamate, Prof. Narendra Ahuja, Dr. P. G. Adsule, Dr. Anuradha
- No. of incubated startups: 123
- Corporate Partners: Amazon Web Services, Inc42
- National/International Collaborations: Terra, Techtown Detroit, Szoil, Rockstart, Bridge2food
- Academic/Association Partnerships: Mewar University, IIT Bombay, Shobhit University, Social Alpha
- Government Schemes Availed: NSTEDB, DST, GoI
- Investor Linkages: Omnivore, Indian Angle Networks, Udapa Social Ventures, Venture Catalysts, Aavishkaar
Shriram Institute – Technology Business Incubator (SRI-TBI)
Shriram Institute for Industrial Research (SRI) is an independent, self sustaining, not-for-profit multidisciplinary contract research institute conducting research and development in the areas of special significance to industry, government agencies and other organizations. SRI is committed to develop, innovate, analyse and apply technology for products and processes.
- Major Focus Areas: Agrochemical, Infrastucture, Healthcare, Medical devices
- Mentors Associated: Dr. (Mrs.) Manju Sharma, Prof. Vikram Kumar
- Corporate Partners: ONGC
- National/International Collaborations: Unicef, European Union
- Academic/Association Partnerships: Sriram Institute for Industrial Research
- Government Schemes Availed: ISO,MSME
NIET Technology Business Incubator Foundation
NIET TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS INCUBATOR ( Approved by Ministry of MSME, Govt of India ) was initiated in the year 2014 with 14,000 sq ft world class facility in sprawling lush green campus of NIET, Greater Noida.
- Mentors Associated: Dr. O. P. Agarwal, Mr. Raman Batra
- Corporate Partners: GoI
- National/International Collaborations: Microsoft Innovation Center,Amazon Web Services
- Academic/Association Partnerships: Microsoft Innovation Center,Amazon Web Services
- Government Schemes Availed: MSME,StartUp India
INurture Incubation Foundation
INurture Incubation Foundation Supported by MeitY, Govt. of India under TIDE-2.0 Scheme (A technology business incubator, Separate legal entity registered under section-8 of Companies Act 2013)
- Major Focus Areas: IoT, Robotics, AI/ML, Agriculture, Healthcare
- Mentors Associated: Dr. Shiksha Suman,Mr. Shivam Dikshit,Mr Roshit Gopinath
- No. of Incubated Startups: 27
- Corporate Partners: ABES Engineering College
- National/International Collaborations: RIT, University of Delhi, SSVGI
- Academic/Association Partnerships: ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Prithvi AI
- Government Schemes Availed: MSME, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, StartUp India
- Investor Linkages: Wadhwani Foundation, MeitY Startup Hub
DPSRU Innovation and Incubation Foundation
DPSRU Innovation & Incubation Foundation (DIIF) strives to provide a great opportunity and platform to innovative minds and give right directions to channelize their efforts to succeed further with their business idea. But the lags in Indian ecosystem belie the great objectives of Startup India, these include, India’s low ranking in ‘ease of doing business’, Lack of Incubation or startup/seed money to build business in initial phase, Lack of infrastructure for new business ventures, IPR issues and costs and lack of mentorship and industrial exposure of the graduates and post-graduates. Keeping this in view the DIIF has been designed to address various issues to promote Startups.
- Major Focus Areas: Community Health, Sports, Waste Management
- Mentors Associated: Mr. D. C. Joshi, Dr. Ashutosh Agarwal, Prof. A. K. Dinda ,Mr. Rajneesh Kumar
- No. of Incubates Startups: 22
- Corporate Partners: ICICI Bank
- National/International Collaborations: TiE, CL Educate, Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA)
- Academic/Association Partnerships: DPSRU Innovation and Incubation Foundation
- Government Schemes Availed: MoI, Startup India
Bennett Hatchery is the cradle of entrepreneurship action at
Bennett University. Open to all students, faculty, and staff, it
provides new entrepreneurs the physical space, funding,
training, mentoring, and resources needed to start their first
(or next) important thing. Bennett Hatchery translates CIE's
exciting curriculum into innovative start-ups, created by
students/faculty/staff from all academic disciplines.
Bennett Hatchery has started incubating external startups
virtually, extending all possible support to high potential
- Major Focus Areas: Technology, IoT, AI, Blockchain
- Mentors Associated: Dr. Vinod Shastri, Manish Mathur, Ms. Sanskriti Pawan
- No. of Incubated Startups: 25+
- Corporate Partners: Times Group, MQDC India, AWS, Notion, Dell, Mac Labs
- National/International Collaborations: Babson College, EDEM Valencia, UCJA – Spain, AUC Egypt
- Academic/Association Partnerships: Bennet University
- Government Schemes Availed: StartinUP, MoE
- Investor Linkages: The Times Group, StartinUP, FundEnable
G L Bajaj Centre for Research and Incubation (GLBCRI) is set up by G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology and management, Greater Noida. The company aims to promote innovation (to provide a platform where innovative ideas are generated) and entrepreneurship promotion (through self-Employment and talent utilization, wherein innovators would be supported and mentored to become successful entrepreneurs) through a combination of support services. This centre is funded and recognized under GoUP IT and Startup policy 2017 by Govt. of UP. The GBCRI is operating as an innovation hub providing incubation and expert hands-on support on cutting edge technologies for innovation, research, and software solutions, consultancy projects aiming to create a pool of student technology experts in the state.
Main objects defining nature of the business are:
a) Providing incubation or co-working space, lab space, new technological facilities, mentoring and advisory support, financial assistance through internal or external sources.
b) Network and linkage opportunities.
c) Training and skill development for entrepreneurship and better career opportunities.
d) Sector agnostic Research and development for prototyping and product development through innovation.
e) Consulting services to MSME and corporate for innovation and product development.
- Mentors Associated: Dr. S.P. Mishra, Dr. Animesh Puri
- No. of Incubated Startups: 29
- Corporate Partners: Laghu Udhyog Bharti
- National/International Collaborations: Startup Middle East
- Academic/Association Partnerships: IITB, IITK
- Government Schemes Availed: MSME, Startin UP
- Investor Linkages: GoUP IT and Startup policy 2017 by Govt. of UP
AIC- Ambedkar University Delhi Foundation
The incubation centres would give start-ups with the essential direction, technical support, infrastructure, access to investors, networking, and a variety of other resources needed to survive and scale.
- Major Focus Areas: Manufacturing, Transportation, Energy, Health, Education, Agriculture, Water
- National/International Collaborations: AIC, Niti Aayog
- Government Schemes Availed: Atal Innovation Mission, Niti Aayog
Pathfinder Foundation Innovation
We are startup incubator, set up at Pathfinder Research and Training Foundation (PRTF) with the support of UP IT & Startup Policy 2020.
- Major Focus Areas: Drug discovery, NGS Analysis, Metagenomics, Structural Biology, Large Scale Cell Imaging, Machine Learning and Engineering Software Development.
- Mentors Associated: Dr. Shiv Bharadwaj, Dr. Ravi Tandon, Dr. Usha Mina
- Corporate Partners: LSSDC
- National/International Collaborations: National Skill Development Corporation
- Academic/Association Partnerships: Pathfinder Research
- Government Schemes Availed: Skill India, MSME
- Investor Linkages: UP Start INUP
MSME-Business Incubator IPEC
IPEC-Innovation Incubation & Entrepreneurship Cell (II&EC) is fully functional since 2009 in the institute to promote Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Self Employment among technical students as an attractive and viable career option.
- Major Focus Areas: Technology, Management and Legal aspects
- No. of Incubated Startups: 11
- National/International Collaborations: IIT Madras
- Academic/Association Partnerships: IPEC
- Government Schemes Availed: Ministry of MSME
- Investor Linkages: MSME
Technology Business Incubation Park
Technology Business Incubation Park-IMSEC (TBIP-IMSEC) is the umbrella body for nurturing and overseeing innovation and entrepreneurship at IMS Engineering College. IMSEC has also pioneered innovation in association with many industries like ABB, Texas Instrumentation and industry association like FICCI and GMA.
- Major Focus Areas: IOT, AI, Cloud
- Mentors Associated: Mr. Saurabh Kumar, Mr. Updesh Jaiswal, Mr. Sumit Sharma
- No. of Incubated Startups: 6
- Corporate Partners: ABB, Texas Instrumentation, FICCI and GMA.
- Academic/Association Partnerships: IMS Engineering College Ghaziabad
- Government Schemes Availed: MSME
- Investor Linkages: DC-MSME, GOI
National Research Development Corporation
National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) was established in 1953 by the Government of India, with the primary objective to promote, develop and commercialise the technologies / know-how / inventions / patents / processes emanating from various national R&D institutions / Universities and is presently working under the administrative control of the Dept. of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology.
Technology Business Incubation Park
U.P. Institute of Design, Noida has been established by Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, U.P., Lucknow at Sector-62, Noida campus of the University. It is India’s first AICTE approved Design Institute offering Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) Programme and Master of Design (M.Des.) programmes. The Institute is also starting Master of Business Administration (MBA) program having thrust in Business Analytics from the academic session 2019-2020.
SSCBS Innovation and Incubation Foundation (SIIF)
SIIF works closely with Yuva by bringing in the best of professional practices, to support and garner upcoming entrepreneurs. Be it students, alumni, faculty or any person from outside the SSCBS fraternity, they collectively help aspiring entrepreneurs to set up new ventures and to create new businesses. They’ve constantly endeavoured to foster the entrepreneurial spirit amongst students by actively engaging in activities, events, programmes and pitching sessions with an unwavering commitment to offering support to student-run startups.
The Government Institute of Medical Sciences (GIMS) Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar (UP) is an autonomous medical teaching institute established by the State Government of Uttar Pradeshestablished since the 15th February, 2016. The institution is registered with Society as an autonomous institution on the lines of SGPGI Lucknow. The Chairperson of the Institute is Shri (Dr) Anup Chandra Pandey, Chief Secretary, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh; Vice Chairperson is Dr. Rajneesh Dube, Principal Secretary Medical Education. The current Director of the institute is Prof. (Brig) Rakesh Gupta. The institute is affiliated to the prestigious King George’s Medical University, Lucknow.
MIET Incubation Forum
MIET Incubation Forum is a Sec.8 company focusing on providing platform and support to the budding entrepreneurs. MIF consist of network of experienced academicians, founders, mentors, and team members with aim to mold, shape, and provide the right opportunities to young talent with technological goals, investors, and mentor pool. MIF is a startup of startups that supports every budding startup in its growth journey.
Navrachna Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development
Navrachna Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development a subsidiary of “I.T.S. Engineering College” is a platform to assist and enable young entrepreneurs to initiate the commercial exploitation of technologies developed by them. It also enables the budding entrepreneurs to showcase and test their abilities to run a start-up business. The center provides a range of resources which empower students, faculty and staff to pursue entrepreneurial achievements to improve people’s lives, drive the economy and helps innovators bridge the gap between inventor and venture capitalist.
BML Munjal University (BMU)
BML Munjal University is a fully residential and co-educational private university located in Sidhrawali, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. The University was founded in 2014 by the promoters of the Hero Group, and is named after the group’s chairman and founder Brij Mohan Lall Munjal.