The Website/ Mobile application is intended for all persons who are interested in learning about entrepreneurship, the Indian Startup Eco system and seek opportunities and knowledge related to Entrepreneurship.
The Information We Collect
- Information You Provide To Us. There are portions of this Website / Application where We may need to collect personal information from You for a specific purpose. For e.g. You can register, apply for partner services, seek out enabler connects. In the course of these various offerings, We often seek to collect from You various forms of information, such as: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number and business details. At some instances, You may also be able to submit Information about your business plan. For example, You might submit answers specific to your business / idea for an innovation challenge or hunt posted on the portal.
- Information That is Automatically Collected. In general, You can visit this Website without telling Us who You are or revealing any information about Yourself. We, and Our third party service providers or other partners (collectively ‘Partners’) may use automated means to collect various types of Information about You, Your computer or other device used to access Our Website. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser You are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system You are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), mobile network, device identifiers, device settings, browser settings, the web pages of the Website You have visited, Website visited before and after You visited our Website, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Website (e.g., iOS, Android), location information, and the content and advertisements You have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on. Please see our Section titled Cookies, for more information about how the foregoing Information may be collected and used.
We do not automatically capture any specific personal information from you, (like name, phone number or e-mail address), that allows us to identify you individually. If the Portal requests you to provide personal information, you will be informed for the particular purposes for which the information is gathered and adequate security measures will be taken to protect your personal information.
We gather certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
- Information that You share with Other User on the Website/ Mobile Application: Our website allows viewing and sharing information including through blogs, rating, comments/messages and chat etc. You should consider who you choose to share with and what you share, because people who can see your activity through our website can choose to share it with others on and off our website, including people and businesses outside the audience that you shared with. For example, when you send a message to specific startup or an enabler, they can download, screenshot or reshare that content to others, across or off our website, in person or through online medium. Also, when you comment on someone else’s content and/or react to their content, your comment and/or reaction will be visible to anyone who can see the other person’s content, and that person will be able to change the audience later. We are not responsible for any information/data, personal and/or commercial shared by you with any other user or third-party on the Website/Mobile Application. Users are advised not to use the website for any financial transaction for third parties and restrict the use to non
Cookies and Web Becons
We and our Partners may also use “web beacons” or clear GIFs, or similar technologies, which are small pieces of code placed on Our Website or in an email, to monitor the behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing Our Website or email. For example, web beacons may be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that Website. Web beacons may also be used to provide information on the effectiveness of our email campaigns (e.g., open rates, clicks, forwards, etc.).
Security and Data Sharing
Security is very important to Us. All security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Your User Information. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect Your User Information including your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access.
We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and service purposes. These may include retention periods mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations; for resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights; needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records or how you access, update, or delete your data etc.
This website will take all reasonable efforts to ensure the confidentiality of personal data, uploaded information etc. and will take reasonable efforts to ensure that the information received from you is not misused. This website also reveals personal data/information uploaded by you in connection with any lawful process. While this website will take the above reasonable measures to guard against misuse of personal data/information submitted to it by you, this website cannot guarantee that someone will not overcome our security measures, including, without limitation, the security measures implemented on this Web site. Therefore, your posting of personal data/ information on this Web site constitutes your acceptance of this risk, and by posting of personal data/information, you waive any right to seek legal relief from this website due to any misuse of your information.
We shall not be responsible for any illicit, immoral, illegal and/or malicious content exchanged between one or more users and the knowledge of the same shall give the Website/Mobile application Administrator the right to block and report such a User.
The Website administrator and managers shall not be responsible for any information/content being disseminated through live streaming/ broadcasting on the website by a third party. In the event a user finds such content to be illegal, immoral, illicit, immoral and/or incorrect by nature of determined facts, such user may inform the website administrator to Report the content.
Information Sharing and Disclosures
We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on the Portal Website to any third party (public/private). Generally accepted best practices shall be user to protect any information provided to this website to protect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.We may disclose the User Information as follows:
- To service providers or Partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. This may include service providers that:
(a) conduct research and analytics.
(b) create content.
(c) provide customer, technical or operational support.
(d) conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms).
(e) fulfill orders and user requests.
(g) host our Services, forums and online communities.
(h) administer the Website.
(i) maintain databases.
(j) otherwise support our Services.
- Any answers submitted by you for a specific program or innovation challenge will be shared with the partners who are a part of that specific Innovation Hunt.
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency’s request or similar request.
- We may share the User Information with Our affiliates or group companies, so they can provide, improve and communicate with You about their own, or their marketing partners’ products and services.
- We reserve the right to disclose and transfer the User Information outside India. We will comply with all relevant Data Protection legislation in relation to the period for which We retain any User Information.
Our Website may contain links to or integrations with other services such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media services and platforms whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult these other services’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Acceptance of the Policy:
By visiting our website, signing up or logging into the website, uploading information on our website; you acknowledge and unconditionally accept the policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use our website and services or provide here any of your personal data.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction